<VV> EM Batt

Richard Suckow ssuckow at bmi.net
Mon May 29 19:08:36 EDT 2006

the early model battery was used in mid 60s datsuns, fork lifts and Lincoln portable welders. if one has a height problem with a batt post hitting the deck lid or in the case of a mid 60s olds cutlass ( which had miminal clearance between the post and a cross brace on the hood. Just go to your local parts house and look in his help line there you will find a pkage of two battery terminal covers one red one black which the cable goes through and then they lay don snugly over the batt terminals. voila your problem is solved! thesr covers are used on lawn tractors and industerial equipment etx hower I do not reccomend buyint them from a dealer because of the price markup. try them the look good and they work I have sold them and used them for years.

Dick Suckow
columbiabasincorvairs at hotmail
 65 monza
65 Corsa