<VV> engine shrouds...

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 30 09:18:12 EDT 2006

Hey guys-
The Monza that I'm installing a stick into I've put the motor in and
am now putting the upper shrouds on. Is there a order that these
shrouds need to be installed other than the top shroud needs to go on
last?

I'm speaking of the two side shrouds and the one that goes at the
front or at the fire wall. Does it matter if I put the front shroud
on after the side ones or does it need to go on first?
-Cash

Cash Case, Art guy -
Home phone: 972-444-8531

"English doesn't borrow from other languages.
English follows other languages down dark alleys,
knocks them over, and goes through their
pockets for loose grammar."