<VV> Re: F NADER license plate

Jeff Clark markii56 at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 11:11:20 EDT 2006

When I was at Carlisle in 2003, there were at least 4
cars there with "F NADER" plates, maybe more.  Have
any of those owners had to surrender their plates
since then?  I doubt it.  I first saw that plate, here
in NY, about 10 years ago.  Turns out it belongs to
someone that lives just a few miles from me.  In 10
years, no New Yorker has found that plate so offensive
as to demand its removal (of course, we are the state
that elected Hillary Clinton...).

Chuck Kubin is right: you should fight this one to the
end.  It will cost your state FAR more to defend the
case than it will you to fight it (with all of CORSA
on your side, collecting evidence, you shouldn't even
need a lawyer!).