<VV> Oil

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Tue May 30 14:29:18 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "J R Read_HML" <hmlinc at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: <VV> Oil

> Isn't Dawn clear?
>
> Later, JR
***********
... and long ago ... I was laying under our 4 runner, greasy dirt falling in
my face, short on temper, and in a hurry .....  as the last of the engine
oil drained into the rubber pot we use for that purpose, I remarked to my
cook and dishwasher standing by with wrenches ...    how really nice and
clean the oil looked ..... in fact, what kind did she put in last time, it
almost looked red .... er, red ..... oh.
dangit she still reminds me of that ... well, heck, it was dark under
there.....