<VV> old gas

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Wed May 31 12:25:00 EDT 2006

I doubt I'd even let my neighbor drink it.  Now, my former neighbor, that's
a different story.  I think I will blend it 50/50 with new premium and run
it in the mower, and yes, it will take a while to use it up, but as Chuck
pointed out, it is already 10 years old.  A couple more years couldn't hurt.