<VV> Greenbrier Questions

Steven J. Serenska sjs at banksurance.com
Sat May 27 13:27:20 EDT 2006

VVers:

I am starting to think about buying a Greenbrier.

Are there any "deal-buster" problems I should specifically check out
when looking at a Greenbrier?  To give an example, in the world of late
model convertibles, if the car had terminal rust-through in the rocker
panels and/or in the door pillars, it would be a deal-buster (i.e., I
would just move on and look for a car with fewer structural problems).

In addition to fatal flaws, are there other difficult-to-repair items I
should be on the lookout for?  Or, are there key components I should
make sure are on the vehicle, because they would be a bitch to find
replacements for?

Thanks in advance for everyone's help.

Steven "just getting started" Serenska