<VV> Greenbrier Questions

burkhard at rochester.rr.com burkhard at rochester.rr.com
Wed May 31 16:19:47 EDT 2006

I would say anyone who advertises it as a "Greenbriar" is probably an
idiot who should be avoided.  Rule #1 is never buy a car from someone
who can't spell the name of it.  Now, granted, if it's the case of a
newspaper ad or something similar, you might have to cut them a little
slack, since the ad was probably just transcribed by someone else...  I
do have a kind heart you know ;-)

Jim Burkhard