<VV> Loewy Corvair

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Sun Nov 5 15:45:36 EST 2006

Yes, it has been heard of in Corvairdom.  I have been e-mailing Dave  Newell
about it and he was well aware of it although it had fallen off of his  radar
screen until resurfacing in this eBay auction.  With the blessing and
encouragement of Dave on behalf of the CPF, I have contacted the seller for the
purpose of interviewing him and photographing/video taping the car for a  possible
article to be submitted to the communique.  The car is in Flushing  Queens,
NY, not far from my home in Jersey City.  The seller has consented  and we
should be getting together this week.  Dave also gave me  info re:  libraries,
etc. where additional Loewy info, including stuff  about this car, should be
available.

~Bill Stanley