<VV> Wire wheel hub caps

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Nov 19 23:33:27 EST 2006

OK, I'll take two of the eight slot covers from each of you and study
them for a year or so.

Then I will have seem some and be able to comment on their suitability
for Corvair use! ggggg

The 13" covers were also sold for use with the Chevy II, aka Nova.
Chevelle, Camaro, Full Size (Impala, Bel Aire, Biscayne, Caprice) and
Corvette never had 13" wheels. I'll wait to find out I'm wrong about
this also. gggg

Frank D.
Hey, if Chris can do it we all can!
What are you afraid of Chris?