<VV>Retro - No Vair

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Nov 22 10:57:33 EST 2006

In a message dated 11/21/2006 9:20:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
devin at valleyautomotivesupply.com writes:

I seem  to recall Carroll Shelby saying a few years ago he was going to
assemble by  hand another 30 or 50 66 Cobras, at 500k each for his  retirement
income.  He supposedly had all the pieces he needed just  "laying around."
Yeah right.  If he can build them to 66 spec and  title them as such, so can
anybody else.  It just takes knowing whom  to contact and copious quantities
of  greenbacks.

Devin

Ol Carroll got the smackdown from the EPA on that plan. It was going to be
an obvious "wink-wink, nudge-nudge" deal. Most of the folks I have talked with
who have had dealings with Shelby - count their fingers after they shake
hands  with him! - Seth