<VV>Retro

MyGroups mygroups at frontiernet.net
Sat Nov 25 19:59:33 EST 2006

Tony Underwood wrote:
> Neither did the new "GTO" which had no ancestry at all outside its
> Holden Monaro legacy, which has its own performance car image.
I REALLY like the GTO (again way overpriced from my standpoint, but I'm
part of the $20K crowd) but I agree it would have been better if it had
been another Pontiac (even something new) 'cause unlike the Mustang it
hasn't got the connection to the lineage. Would the GTO name keep me
from buying one? Nope. The pricetag would.

Chris