<VV> RE: Oil poured down the rockers

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Tue Oct 3 14:58:48 EDT 2006

  Years ago I used to do the oil undercoating deal. And back then I was
starting out with a car that was already starting to rust. I used to jack
up the side of the car one side at a time, and I would thin out used motor
oil with diesel enough so I could spray it out of one of those old weed
killer pump sprayers. Not only dumped into the fenders, doors, quarters and
rockers, but sprayed the floorboards underneath. Stopped doing it though
when I moved to a house with a blacktop driveway..............
I used to do it at the gas station I used to work at, along the side of the
building. But years ago dumping used oil on the ground was an accepted way
of keeping the dust down...........not any more.

Gary Swiatowy