<VV> Fall Corvair Affair - Charlotte

Marvin Crook marvin.crook at verizon.net
Wed Oct 4 23:06:04 EDT 2006

The 30th Annual Fall Corvair Affair will be held in Charlotte, N.C. October 20-22.  Of course everyone is invited to attend.  Corsa membership, and Family Registration of $15.00 is required.  This Corsa Sanctioned Regional Convention features, Concours, People's Choice, Autocross, Rally , Model Car Concours, and Valve Cover Racing.  This year a special 1969 Reunion will be held, with the display of #5999, and Allen Bristow's Spyder.  Our host hotel, the Sheraton has been sold out of the special rates for several weeks.  Plenty of hotels are available within a short distance of the Sheraton.  The Convention begins Friday at 12:00 Noon, and ends Sunday at around 1:00 PM.  Friday Night will include a free dinner, with name tag.  We look forward to a great show, and showing some Southern Hospitality to our many Corsa guests.

Marvin Crook
Chairman - Corsa/NC Fall Corvair Affair