<VV> Car Show itty-bitty Touchee Feelee

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Thu Oct 5 00:59:06 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/4/2006 8:06:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
slowboat at mindspring.com writes:

> You miss the point, Matt. It isn't how many were or weren't made, it's the
> money and effort the owner puts into the car to keep it looking nice. Belt
> buckles and purses make me very nervous; finger prints do not.
> I don't know the condition of your cars. Mine get sat in at car shows, but
> don't allow situations where damage is likely.
> It's not fair to belittle someone who feels that "don't touch" is the best
> way to prevent such damage.
Sounds like your head is still stuck....LOL!  There's no
point............plain and simple.....especially when it involves "common" items.....some folk put
so much effort and $$$ into something that is of no special value / interest,
except to them!

There is nothing wrong with this....it just leads to someone becoming
"overprotective," and giving the appearance of aloofness to the general
public......WHY the Club letter suggested allowing the public "CLOSER CONTACT"....at least
that's what I got from the previous post!

Note:  I'm the type that hands the car salesman a check for that new
pickup.....he hands me the keys........I take the keys and immediately SCRATCH the bed
of the truck........SO I CAN USE IT!!!

My cars.....good enough looking for "Show & Shines"....but as some can attest
to....I won't even show up for a 2nd place trophy....in any type of
competition.....do a search for "Patiomatt"  I'm in the book!  ggg

"Belittle"  ????  I just gave my "opinion," as asked....  YOU JUST MADE HIM
FEEL LIKE I BELITTLED HIM!   Hope you can sleep tonight!  GGGG

Matt Nall
'69 stocker, '66 vert, '65 v8, '66turbo, Vairboat, Sandcar, 64 cp
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!