<VV> More drilling out a broken bolt

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Thu Oct 5 15:22:20 EDT 2006

I too have broken off my share of EZ outs. I have a set of special drill
bits made to drill EZ outs out. The do work.
As Chuck said, drill the hole a close to center as you can. Start out with a
small bit and work up. Be careful as it's easy to break a bit off in the
hole. The special bits I have will also drill out a drill bit. I love tools,
but then what real man doesn't?

Rick Norris