<VV> Parting out a 66 Monza Coupe

RKB rkbyers at verizon.net
Fri Oct 6 09:50:49 EDT 2006

I am parting out a 66 4 speed Monza coupe that is just too rusty to save.  I bought it primarily for the engine, but as I have earlies, I do not need the 4 speed and have no real place to store my growing quantity of Corvair parts, so it will be scrapped within several days.
Please mail me off list if you would like something.  Prices for what there is will be reasonable plus actual shipping costs. If you are local, so much the better.
The real heartbreak of it all is that this poor car, left to rust, was once someone's pride and joy.  The original owner installed custom seats front and back, installed aftermarket gauges in a Corsa dash, an electric fuel pump, adjustable fuel pressure, moved the battery to the front, and even installed an oil pressure gauge in the engine compartment.  I only wish I could have saved it, but the cancer was advanced.
I discovered the original owner's name was Snow, which is pretty unusual, but he must have died here locally in the mid 90's at which time the car was sold to someone who ran it into the ground and left it to rot. You can tell that someone once loved this car so I hope no one minds the requiem.

Ron Byers
Largo, FL