<VV> Corvair Charlie - A Modest Proposal

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sat Oct 7 15:45:25 EDT 2006

I don't think we want to change Phoenix Charlie any more than I want someone
to change me (I've been married, and she'll tell you how well that worked
out !)

Anyway, if he wants to open up to e-commerce, fine, but I don't really think
he wants to, and he sounds happy doing it the way he is, or he wouldn't do
it.

Ironically, if he does not have a computer / internet / email, then he does
not know that we are talking about him.

Maybe Ian can mail him and let him know about our ideas, and Phoenix Charlie
can decide for himself, before we start acting on his behalf ?

I, for one, do not want to change a guy has obviously spent a long time
"fine tuning" who he is.

Who are we to change him ?

Unlike a light bulb, people must want to be changed ...

OK, I'm finished with the soap-box, anyone else want to use it ?