<VV> Body, Paint & Interior Prices

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Mon Oct 9 16:27:37 EDT 2006

Yes, as Bill says, the problem is finding a shop that does resto work --
especially GOOD resto work.  Just because a shop claims to do restos,
doesn't mean they do quality work.  Look carefully at some of their work
and ask for references before committing a bunch of money to them.  Btw,
a real resto shop will almost certainly not give you a firm quote, but
should be willing to give you a ballpark number.

Dave Keillor