<VV> Corvans FS

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Oct 16 10:13:18 EDT 2006

Folks
Trying to clear out my yard. So I'm trying to get my 2 Corvans to a good home.
Anyone attending the NC Fall Affair will be welcomed to come out to the house before or after the show to inspect the vehicles.

VEHICLES LOCATED IN LINCOLNTON, NC---APPROX 35  Miles from FALL AFFAIR SITE (NW OF CHARLOTTE)

1. 64 Corvan. Solid Body. Battery Box refabricated, and the lower fender panel that always rusts out has been repaired.  No Gas Tank, But I know an East and West Coast private owner that has one available.  Front Crossmember removed, blasted, painted, all new parts. Rear Suspension removed, blasted and painted as well. has 4 tires with 0 miles on them, but now 10 years old, good for tow/storage only. Good Glass.  Have title.

2. 63 Corvan. Some body rust in the usual places. Has Car Engine. Also has 70's style 3 color shag carpeting throughout.  Last inspected 1977. No Title.

I also have a small stash of FC parts that will go along with them.

I will have some pictures posted in or near the hospitality room at the show.

How much?  I have about 800 invested in the 2 vans. Parts go along. Bring your tradin' hat, I want someone to make use of these before they rot away.

Some one could make a nice panel from these two, and have plenty of spares left over.

Would someone please post this message to Corvanatics list for me?

Best Regards
HANK