<VV> Fuse Boxes

Luke Duddridge LukeDuddridge at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 16 10:34:41 EDT 2006

Hello All,

I'm sorry it's time for another oddball question.

I was chasing down an issue with a lack of power to my dash board and
discovered that I have a problem with the fuse box.  What I found is a
missing part or parts; I'm not sure which is correct.

The fuse box is plastic, or Bakelite, with brass tabs that form springs to
grip a fuse when it's inserted.  The slot for the dash fuse is missing one
set of these tabs.  I went to my Clark's catalog and I can find fuses but
not a fuse box nor can I find parts for a fuse box.

Would someone please tell me the correct name of these parts and suggest a
place to get a replacement set?  Also is there a tool that makes getting
fuses in and out a little easier?  While I am asking, I also saw circuit
breaker replacements for fuses on the Clark's web site.  Anybody have pro's
or con's on using circuit breakers that they'd like to share?

As always,

Thanks, Pax,

Luke

1964 Turbo Spyder