<VV> Re: GWFBT&SM Report

Thesuperscribe at cs.com Thesuperscribe at cs.com
Sat Oct 28 13:04:31 EDT 2006

Hold everything, Matt!

Twenty-six of the raffle tickets have MY name (or my wife's) on them. I fully
expect one of them to be pulled out of the drum tonight. I will stay up late
to accept the notifying phone call from Jim Stansbury or whoever.

--Tom Berg
Enjoying midwestern weather instead of being there

In a message dated 10/28/2006 7:53:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,