<VV> 65 vert

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Sun Oct 29 20:35:09 EST 2006

Well guys after reading all the responses to the 65 for sale I thought I
would chime in. This business is about 12 miles from me. Several weeks ago our
local antique car club took a tour of his shop. He mentioned he gets a lot of his
cars off of Ebay and other places. He said a lot come from people right off
the street that want to bail out of a restoration. He does complete
restorations in house and soon will be able to chrome plate. I specifically asked if he
ever had a Corvair and he said no not yet.
   The owner has deep pockets. He pays top dollar for the right cars. When I
was there I wasn't to impressed with the cars for sale nor was I impressed
with his lack of knowledge on some cars. The most interesting car waiting for
restoration was a huge 1914 Cadillac that he claimed he just pulled out of a barn
in Indiana.
    Personally he's not in a good area for this type of business. This area
is not known for old cars being on every street corner. Basically he's living
his fantasy.
    I do not recognize the Vair.
    Ed  St. Petersburg, Fla