<VV> Collector Car Insurance with no Garage

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Tue Oct 31 19:40:48 EST 2006

In a message dated 10/31/2006 3:51:35 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
RoboMan91324 at aol.com writes:

Hello  Gang,

I have a storage problem here in Los Angeles.  I have a  neighbor who can see
my 1964 Spyder from his second floor.  He  complains about everything in the
neighborhood and has complained to the  city about this non-op vehicle.  The
city
sent me a letter telling me  that I must do something about it.  My garage is
already full of toys  so that is not an option.  I do not want to move the
vehicle to an  expensive and inconvenient off-site garage.  This limits me to
taking  the vehicle off the non-op register and insuring it for the street
even
though I will not be driving it.  If I insure it as a regular  "driver" it
will be
quite expensive.  Is there a collector car  insurer that does not require the
vehicle to be in a locked garage?   Every one that I have checked with has
turned me down.  Any  suggestions?

(Yes, I have considered burning down his second floor but  I thought that I
would try this first.)

Thanks in  advance,

Doc
'60 Vette; '61 Rampside; '62 Rampside; '64  Spyder; '65 Greenbrier; '66
Corsa;
'67 Nova SS; '68 Camaro  ragtop

This A***ole sounds like the &@(#*@& that drove  California  Corvairs out of
L.A. and the one (not the same one) that is trying to drive  Larry's Corvair
Parts out of business.
Scotty