<VV> Compacts at NASCAR

JRVIDRINE at aol.com JRVIDRINE at aol.com
Fri Sep 1 06:55:40 EDT 2006

Folks,

remember seeing this on TV.  I don't know that this was sponsored by NASCAR
or someone else.  Only the vaguest memory, I would have been around 13 or  14
years old.  It seems that the track was one that had some road race  course
thrown into the infield of a circle track.  I didn't remember that  the Valiant's
had won, but do remember it being against Corvair's, Falcon's and  Plymouth
Valiant's.  Doe's anyone else remember seeing this on TV (in black  and white).

Randy Vidrine
1963 Monza Coupe
Branch, LA