<VV> Gutting the passenger compartment

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 4 12:01:44 EDT 2006

Good suggestion, Tony. Hammerite also conveniently comes in spray cans in
smooth finish (gloss). I generally only use POR15 in small areas that are
subject to road trash  impact (underneath the car, for example). Large parts
get powder coated.
Hammerite works great for floors, the inside of doors, firewall and foot
well.
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone