<VV> The end has come

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Sep 5 12:57:22 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/5/2006 9:41:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
pnyatwd at myexcel.com writes:

There  are the gruff, the humorous, the technical, the adventurous, the
whiners,  the pickers, and it all boils down
to the cars and our true caring for them  and the people who own and
drive them.  I will drop in once in a  while
as my time and condition allow.

To all who are on the mend, I  wish the fastest and most complete
recovery.  God Bless you all!

Grover Atwood

Hey, Grover. We enjoyed your company as well. Good Luck. Anybody named  after
a Sesame Street character is OKAY with me! We already have several "Oscar
the Grouches" here on Virtual Vairs!!!  - Seth  Emerson