<VV> GPS locator

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat Sep 9 17:08:10 EDT 2006

Connie,
    When I bought my Minivan in 1995, I ordered it with  a LoJack installed.
That way if it were stolen, the cops could locate it  and hopefully recover
it once you give them the VIN number.  But that was  over 11 years ago and I
don't know if they are still using that system or  something else is available.
You might try a Google search to see if they  are still active.
    Frank "likes unpopular cars" Burkhard
    CORSA & NJACE

In a message dated 9/9/2006 9:48:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,