<VV> misc parts sources

Mark Noakes mark at noakes.com
Sun Sep 10 21:25:15 EDT 2006

This is from my brother who refuses to touch a computer...he would like to know availability and going prices and best sources for:

EM (61) front panel sheet metal between the head lights and all the way down.

LM (65) rear panel/tail light seciton and all the way down.

FC rear quarter panels...for a Rampside but he would take either van or ramp parts.

I suspect that the first two are out there, but that the Ramp panels may be long gone.

Let me know and I'll get any info to him.

Thanks,

Mark Noakes

Personal, hobby, enthusiast vehicles, work/school, nature/travel/art photography located at:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is usually a difference."--Anonymous

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.
-- Mark Twain.

 "Never ask what sort of computer a guy drives. If he's a Mac user, he'll tell you. If not, why
embarrass him?" -- Author Tom Clancy