<VV> RE: Finding and Searching our Archives on VV web

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sun Sep 10 21:25:09 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/10/2006 5:42:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bryan at skiblack.com writes:

> http://www.vv.corvair.org/archive.htm
>
> Note the search box!  Google fast, by golly!  "Digest Files" will take
> you to the raw archives - by Thread, Subject, Author, or Date.
> Although some Authors have more than one address, so they show up
> multiple times :-)

AHH brain fade!  ggg  Gotta get that link on our VV  email footer and the
Info page!

PS works too good.....  I searched for myself.....19 pages........surely I
made a foolish statement onece or twice!   ggg

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, Sandcar
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!