<VV> RE: Finding and Searching our Archives on VV web

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Sep 11 07:34:58 EDT 2006

You're correct if you're looking for something you remember seeing -
but since the subject line doesn't always match the contents, I'd
suggest using the search box instead.  In many cases I find the subject
line isn't quite what I was thinking of.  If you want to find something
you don't remember ever seeing, then that's exactly what the search
engine does, and it looks through everything.  Go to:

http://www.vv.corvair.org/archive.htm

--Bryan