<VV> Color My Vair -- New Feature and a Request for Help

Norm Witte norman.witte at comcast.net
Sun Sep 17 08:54:14 EDT 2006

After an exhaustive three minute search, I have not yet been able to find any sort of listing of Canadian only colors.  If someone can get me (or point me to) names and years, I will add them to the pages so that we can look for examples and post pictures.

Thanks

--
Norm Witte
DeWitt, Michigan

The Internet: a fantastic new technology that combines the accuracy of fourth-hand hearsay with the excitement of typing.

From: Western Canada CORSA <westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca>