<VV> May 2007 issues Popular Hot Rodding/ Hemmings Classic Car

James Davis jld at wk.net
Wed Apr 11 23:41:33 EDT 2007

The knuckles, steering arms, brakes, spring perches, and shock
absorbers from the 66-69 Chevy II V-8's were used in the front ends
of the Hutchinson produced Ultra Vans.  Even the Ultra Van's wheel
rims are from the V-8 Nova wagons.  Fortunately there are many people
dedicated to restoring and maintaining the early Chevy II
vehicles.  Without such a dedicated group of Chevy II enthusiast, the
cost of maintaining an Ultra Van would be much more expensive.
Jim Davis