<VV> April commuique

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 16:34:21 EDT 2007

Frank,

Our club also send out an electronic version of our newsletter. In fact, most rescent ones are also on our club website (www.kansascorvairs.org). [Note to self: beat on the MCCA webmaster to get the April issue uploaded]. The advantage of this version is pictures in color. We make this version available to the entire internet, no membership required. Are we going to do that for CORSA? I doubt it.

I would really like to get my Communique via e-mail or over the web. I could print it out on a real nice color lazer printer and it would almost look as good as what I get through the mail, maybe even better. My point is that not everyone in CORSA would be in the same situation. By adding another delivery method, you are adding to someone's work load (Mike, Harry, Bryan or someone else). You're trading bulk mailing rates for labor costs. I'm just guessing, but I'd bet the paid CORSA folks get more than the bulk mailing rate. I'm sure many people would like the electronic version, I just doubt there would be a real savings.

Ned