<VV> Sacramento area moving sale: trannys & diffs cheap

Larry Forman Larry at Forman.net
Fri Apr 13 16:06:39 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,
I am moving to a place where I don't have storage for all my
gear.  So anyone around the Sacramento and central CA area can pick
up trannys and diffs for $50 each, more for pozis.  I am clearing
house of most of these and have a lot to select from.  Mostly four
speeds, but some powerglides.

Either e-mail or call my cell phone at 916-216-9801.  Cannot ship, so
you need to come and get them!

If you are coming to the Sacramento Vair Fair on May 4-6, I can hold
some for you.

DON'T miss this Vair Fair.  A LOT of fun!

Larry Forman