<VV> Electric Power for Corvairs?

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Tue Apr 17 19:32:39 EDT 2007

At 11:27 AM 4/17/2007, Bob & Kathy Gilbert wrote:
>I briefly checked and both the early and the late electric Vairs made by GM
>were powered by zinc based batteries and, by today's standards relatively
>inefficient motor/controller combinations.

Now, I'm trying to recall... didn't the Electrovair-II (blue late
4-door) have silver based batteries?    Seems the last time I saw it
I was pondering the data sheet and thinking about silver  battery
tech Back When.

Or, did I branephart the silver battery thing?     Somebody correct
me if I fail miserably in recalling.

tony..