<VV> Chrome Trim Clips for 64 Greenbrier Deluxe Steering Wheel

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Wed Apr 18 19:20:45 EDT 2007

The resto shop did a great job on refinishing the wheel, but in the process
broke a couple, and lost one of the narrow chrome pieces that go into the
groves  in the wheel where the colors change (in the case of my van, the chrome
separates the white portions from the red portions. I speak of the actual part
of the wheel gripped, not anywhere near the hub.)

Before I call the Corvair Ranch, does anyone have either the chrome  pieces
(I know, a long shot), or a used wheel I might purchase to  salvage the parts
needed? Also, any pears of wisdom on R & Ring the  pieces without breakage and
to insure a good refit.

Thanks for any help offered,
Mike Mauro
64 Greenbrier Deluxe and other Vairs