<VV> An Early Repro Mirror, Hurrah!!

Mike Jacobi mvjacobi at comcast.net
Mon Apr 30 18:00:16 EDT 2007

--

Thanks so much gang for the leads and the advice.  I'll most likely have the
exact mirror I need in a week or so.  Then I gotta work up the courage to
drill those holes in the paint and metal...shudder

Thanks to VV, I have an original AM radio that plays my ipod selections
through the car radio...with the ipod suffle second gneration hidden away in
the ashtray..(no smoking allowed in vairforce one!)

Now thanks to the gang, I will have the passenger side mirror I've been
meaning to install for a year or more.  And I also have several tips on how
to avoid pitfalls when installing it!

VV is so much superior to the other old car lists I've seen.  I can't see
why some of us get steamed up and quit the forum....we're air coolers after
all, no place to build up steam.

Mike Jacobi
Michigan  Where it all began

"When all is said and done, more will be said...than done"