<VV> Windshield install in Rampside

Bill Hubbell whubbell at umich.edu
Mon Apr 30 23:11:16 EDT 2007

Rex,

Unless you are pinching pennies, or of the mind that you must experience the
joy of doing everything on your car yourself, I suggest you contact a local
glass shop to do the installation.  Yes, there are still hops around doing
these old gasket-style windows - ask first to be sure they so them (I know
the local SafeLite in Virginia Beach does).  Although it seems fairly
straightforward, getting everything to seal properly can be tricky.  As
expensive as the glass is, I'd leave the job to a professional glass
installer unless, as I said, you fell you must do it yourself.

Bill Hubbell