<VV> 3 questions

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Sat Aug 4 18:18:50 EDT 2007

Question 1:  I’m bring 2 non-ops into CA next week.  Both registered in my
name.  The will be in a storage place outside.  What do I have to do to
comply with the CA non-op law.

Question 2:  I have 2 Lakewood back hatches.  The hatches aren’t very good,
someone pried the lock out of both of them so they could be opened with a
screwdriver.  Both have good glass.  I’m thinking about pulling the glass
and junking the doors.  How do I get the glass out, do I just cut the rubber
away and push out?  I haven’t really even looked at them yet.  I found out
today Debbie told the movers they weren’t going.

Question 3:  The guy moving my cars needs a return load (or he did last
Monday when I talked to him).  He’s dropping my cars off in the Sacramento
area and then he’s going to visit his sister in S. Oregon, if he doesn’t get
a load.  I’m guessing he’s based in the Chicago area as lclc put me in touch
with him.  His trailer hauls 2 Corvair size cars or one larger one.

Dennis