<VV> Need garage ideas (no Corvair)

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 07:53:53 EDT 2007

One thing I've done with my garage that I've found to be very beneficial...
Over the drywall, I've installed sheets of 1/8" white paneling. this is the
same stuff they use for Dry Erase boards. I can draw on it and then erase
it, and the best feature is its' brilliant white, smooth finish. It reflects
light extremely well and makes it so much easier to see with existing
lighting, and greasy finger prints clean up easily.

--
George Jones