<VV> convention activities

Richard/Gail Spiess spiessdg at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 23:23:04 EDT 2007

Why do people complain that they could not participate in every function at the Convention?
  Get a life!!  Conventions are supposed to be fun.  Yes, there are activities to participate in but if you are try to do everything, you are only going to stress yourself out.  For what?
  he Convention hotel did a great job of co-operating, and we hear complaints about no doors at the South end.  So, walk.  Trust me, it won't kill you.  There were even some complaints about the hotel price.  Apparently these people don't travel much.  Decent hotels are expensive.  The days of the $75 room are long gone.