<VV> Re: CORSA website / Need to scroll?

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 12 16:07:28 EDT 2007

Ok, Matt. There you go again spending someone elses, money. Now you owe me
that stuff, so I'll expect to see it delivered next week.

And FYI the six-figure endowment fund I help manage isn't my money. It
belongs to the Temple Company. I couldn't spend a dime of it on my own
behalf if I had to.

-Mark