<VV> 66 Monza 110 HP oil capacity

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 13 18:50:35 EDT 2007

4.5 quarts on a change.  Stay away from the filters with the U shaped gasket
on the outer edge.  Use the WIX, NAPA (made by WIX), or Clark's filters.

Synthetic is best so long as this engine does not use or leak oil
excessively.  Then it would get expensive.

Order the 65 Chassis manual and 66 supplement.

Join CORSA - get a free "Basics" manual as a new member.

Welcome!

Later, JR
CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater 500 Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)