<VV> Dummy Drivetrain Advice for Transport

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Wed Aug 15 11:11:25 EDT 2007

This Body / suspension / interior piece better be good....  you'll have well
over $1000 in shipping talking the way you describe.  IMO
You not being THERE really complicates things...

I would fab a towbar that  also goes up to the "Collar"....and just tow it
home on the front wheels....  myself.....a small mini pickup will work
fine...IMO

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt