<VV> Dummy Drivetrain Advice for Transport

Chris C ricorvair at cox.net
Wed Aug 15 11:44:58 EDT 2007

If you have to ship something out to him, so he can assemble it and ship
it back with it.  See if the person would be willing to ship it whole,
and you ship back the part when you remove it.  Sure its a chance on his
end, but you are taking a gamble on your end also.

If it avoids the car getting damaged or labor on his end to install
pieces, maybe its worth it.