<VV> Thanks!

Melissa Layman melissa_layman at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 26 14:56:11 EDT 2007

Once again, you all are so very helpful.  Caroline, your spreadsheet will come in handy, thanks for sending it on to me.  I now have a pretty good list of books to hunt down, and a couple of good sources for further information, when I need it.  My first goal is to get the darn thing apart without breaking anything...broken nails regrow...broken bolts are a pain in the butt.  lol

Thanks, everyone

Mel.