<VV> PG no reverse and more

jtwiley95 at netscape.net jtwiley95 at netscape.net
Sat Dec 1 13:45:51 EST 2007

Steve,

???? I agree with John, check the modulator, you can swap from the other PG car if the line is full of fluid.? In my experience a PG will run on level ground shockingly low on fluid, (dry dipstick when hot) DAHIK. There is a steep knoll around the corner from my house, If I was low on fluid, it will slip here EVERY time, gradual hills it seemed fine.? No longer a problem after replacing dented, leaky original pan.? If modulator line is clear, let engine run until up to temp (both doors open) and check fluid level, if OK, drop pan clean screen, if low, fill to full but not over and drive, if not shifting well, like Matt says, clean screen.

John T. Wiley
Corsa/PCA member
66 monza vert 95/PG
e-mail: jtwiley95 at netscape.net