<VV> Brake Line Local & Engine ID

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 2 16:57:24 EST 2007

Tim, Phil, and JR.

Going back you the rest of this message and answering some questions.

No VD code for engines check again

ZK = 62 102hp PG wagon engine
ZF = 62 102hp PG car engine (non wagon)
YQ = 62 102 manual wagon

FC codes are for FC's only and all start with V or W
Wagon codes crossed into reg car codes with Y and V prefix but with
their own 2nd letter denoting the specific wagon usage.

Rick Loving