<VV> Paint opinions

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Wed Dec 5 11:17:18 EST 2007

The current plan is that I'm going to paint the car, but that plan might change. I can paint the car either in my garage or similar facility. Duplicolor has a "new" line of paint called "Paint Shop" that is a premixed lacquer, (check out their web site: http://www.duplicolor.com/products/paintshop.html).

The MSDS doesn't spell out any restrictions about where it can or can not be used. In fact it doesn't look that bad, compared to other paints.

Ned