<VV> Paint opinions

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 5 16:25:44 EST 2007

Tony's got a point.
I did up an Artzburger paint scheme on a '66 cpe, and clear coated it with
Imron clear. Looks fantastic.
That said, I painted a '75 Cutlass a white lacquer and cleared it with the
same Imron clear. Years down the road, the clear peeled of in sheets...
Maybe I skipped the 'tooth' part...

harry yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net